Marketing for Service Based Companies
A Digital Marketing Strategy that Doesn’t Waste Your Money
“Track It … Measure It … Celebrate!!!”
If We Can’t Track it, We Won’t Sell It
- Many marketing companies sell strategies you can’t track or measure. So, you don’t know where you stand. You may feel you are wasting money, or heaven forbid, you’re getting ripped off.
- That’s just wrong. Don’t you agree? At J3 … we don’t sell you a service if we can’t track and measure its return on your marketing dollar.
- Our “Five Numbers Marketing Report” shows you what you need to know.
The J3 Five Numbers Marketing Report
- We have identified five numbers that give precise insight about what is working and what is not… You can do less of what is not working and more of what is.
- You see how much money you spent and how much money you made.
- You are confident and successful because you see where you’re going and know what you are doing.
We Get It!
- This is not just your marketing we are talking about. This is about the success of your blood, sweat and tears business.
- You deserve an effective, clear, no nonsense marketing plan.
- At night, your dreams should be sweet. By day, watching your dreams come true.
Listen to What Our Excited Clients Have to Say
Here’s the J3 Effect Process
1. Conversation: We study you, your customers and your competition, to understand where you are and where you want to go.
2. Proposal: We create a customized solution. You may be amazed at how affordable our starter plans can be.
3. We execute the plan together. Track your progress, measure your results, celebrate your success!
Many business owners feel marketing wastes money. J3 sells only trackable services ... No waste ... Measurable ROI instead.
FREE E-Book By Johnny Wyatt, CEO of J3 Marketing
In the meantime, get our free e-book “7 Things that Always Have Been and Always Will Be True About Marketing”
We would say if you build on truths that never change, you are better prepared to negotiate the ravishing rate of change we business owners face with every new day. GET THE BOOK